KMSSDRT-2 is a portable unit with INSAT based MSS Transmitter for Burst transmission. It is used to transmit data through dedicated RS485.
S Band transmitter having excellent thermal design for critical space borne and airborne applications.
Synthesize frequency tuning in steps of 100 Hz provides flexibility in applications where frequency assignments may change from test to test.
Raw data is in form of RS485 which is encoded as per ISRO encoding format and transmitted with 4W power.
S-Band Communication frequency of transmitter is 2670 to 2690MHz.
It has flat patch antenna and it operates in S-Band.
S Band Transmitter can operate with wide range of supply voltage from 8 to 10 V DC.
- Supports Protocols & Standards as per ISRO norms.
- 2670-2690 MHz frequency band in steps of 100 Hz.
- 4W output power
- Supports ISRO based encoding format
- Transmission rate of 600bps
- Excellent long term stability
- Easy Integration
- Automated test support
- Software tunable frequency and transmission rate
- Excellent RF performance
- Easy GUI user interface for bench testing through PC.