The Industrial Weather Station from Komoline is used to gather site-specific, real-time data on environmental conditions such as wind speed & direction, temperature, barometric pressure and precipitation. The station uses reliable and accurate sensors to measure these and other ambient weather conditions. The collected data is used to:
- Improve operational efficiency
- Provide plant operators with required data about the weather
- Improve safety or monitor areas where spills may occur
- Deal with an emergency involving hazardous material
- For routine monitoring to comply with environmental regulations
- Look into complaints or litigation related to plant operations
The weather station is reliable, rugged, perform consistently and require less maintenance. It has user-friendly monitoring options and multiple communication options. The station is enclosed in a weatherproof enclosure and is easy to deploy. It can be customized with additional sensors and required equipment to cater to specific needs.