Komoline’s Agricultural Weather Station provides accurate, real-time weather data on a variety of parameters such as air & soil temperature, precipitation, barometric pressure, wind, radiation, and leaf wetness. Important features:
- Rugged but portable and compact
- Reliable, relevant data collected onsite
- Has user-friendly options
- Provide reports and detailed statistics
- Flexible configuration; customization
The collected data is used by agriculturists for making decisions on crop management; by the Forest Department to protect scarce forest cover; in orchards, tea & coffee estates, and livestock rearing farms; and for other areas such as sports, when the grass on a golf course or playing field has to be maintained.